Want to keep Troublesome Tots up and running? Me too! But I could really use some help.
Why should you fund my trashy romance novel habit? You shouldn’t, its a terrible habit. In addition to spending easily 20+ hours each week, keeping this site up isn’t free. Guess how much money I spent in 2013?
- Hosting and Registration = $540
- Plugins (software thingies that help keep the site up) = $60
- Newsletter services = $600
- Baby and parenting books = $60
- Academic research full text purchase = $100
- Registration fees (various) = $60
- Graphic design = $500
- Childcare = $600* (a low estimate)
Holy crap, did I really spend $2500+ on this site this year? Wow. Don’t tell my husband, he thinks this is just a free hobby I’ve developed. Um….yeah. So click this button to help keep this site up for future tired parents. Because I really can’t do it alone.
If you choose to help you will earn my eternal gratitude. If I make enough to cover my costs any additional funds will be put to any number of really helpful projects like how-to videos, self-help baby sleep infographics, and more interviews/guest posts with pediatric sleep specialists. So if you can, please help. Every little bit helps!