Reader Mailbag Mysterious Night Waking – EP 16
What do you do when you can’t find the energy to put together a fresh new podcast? ANSWER LISTENER QUESTIONS! Thanks to everybody who sent in questions, which were all thoughtful and interesting. I only tackled 5 today but keep sending in those emails because given the way I’ve been feeling there will be a lot of Q&A podcasts happening in the near future.
- Joanna asks why her 7 month old still wakes up demanding to eat constantly all night even though she’s done all the right things?
- Sheryl asks why her daughter goes to bed independently but absolutely refuses to go back into the crib (demands to co-sleep) after waking in the middle of the night!
- Mei-Ki has a 6 month old who hates bottles but loves nursing frequently at night – HELP!
- Sam is wondering how the circadian rhythm influences nap sleep vs. wake times.
- Kristin chimes in with an older kid sleep issue, specifically how to get her 6 year old to stop waking up at 4:30 AM.
If you have questions for future episodes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have comments or questions on this podcast feel free to share them below!
Keep on keeping on everybody!