What do you do when you can’t find the energy to put together a fresh new podcast? ANSWER LISTENER QUESTIONS! Thanks to everybody who sent in questions, which were all thoughtful and interesting. I only tackled 5 today but keep sending in those emails because given the way I’ve been feeling there will be a lot of Q&A podcasts happening in the near future.
- Joanna asks why her 7 month old still wakes up demanding to eat constantly all night even though she’s done all the right things?
- Sheryl asks why her daughter goes to bed independently but absolutely refuses to go back into the crib (demands to co-sleep) after waking in the middle of the night!
- Mei-Ki has a 6 month old who hates bottles but loves nursing frequently at night – HELP!
- Sam is wondering how the circadian rhythm influences nap sleep vs. wake times.
- Kristin chimes in with an older kid sleep issue, specifically how to get her 6 year old to stop waking up at 4:30 AM.
Why Night Weaning Isn’t Working
How Sleep Works
What to Do When Big Kids Wake Up Too Early
How to Have Family Meetings
Why Focus on Positive Reinforcement
If you have questions for future episodes email us at [email protected]. If you have comments or questions on this podcast feel free to share them below!
Keep on keeping on everybody!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download