The Precious Little Sleep Parenting Podcast!
The Precious Little Sleep Parenting Podcast combines key parenting and sleep insights with actionable advice in a pithy but conversational way. Co-hosted by a group of smart, diverse parents from around the globe our goal is present a range of perspectives while still remaining grounded in evidence-based advice.
The PLS Parenting Podcast is published twice-monthly and most episodes are approximately 30 minutes in duration. We’ll be covering a range of topics including:
- How to help your baby or toddler sleep better
- Implementing strategies to foster independent sleep
- Staying sane while parenting a young child
- Breaking free of crap naps
- Feeding issues (nursing, bottles, solids, picky eaters)
- Co-sleeping success and failure
- Sleep schedules for every age
We’ll also be interviewing noted parenting experts and authors, as well as answering listener questions (feel free to submit your own at firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can listen to individual episodes in the posts below or even better, subscribe on iTunes! We’re working hard to bring you fun and helpful parenting advice and you can encourage us by subscribing and rating our podcast on iTunes. Five-star reviews are like a warm hug, and we love hugs!